MEDEX has built an extraordinary and pervasive nationwide panel of board certified medical professionals in all health specialties who offer impartial evaluations of medical records and documentation for which a physical exam is not required. Our physicians are experienced in addressing the complex medical issues that arise in both litigated and non-litigated claims.
Our highly qualified team will ensure that all pertinent medical records and documentation are provided to our board certified medical professionals for review.
MEDEX commitment to Peer Reviews includes:
- Medical Panel Certifications
- Analysis of necessity of care, reasonableness of treatment rendered, and causality
- Stringent Quality Management Program
- 72 hour requirement for completion of reports
- Compliance review of each report prior to delivery
Peer Reviews are utilized by our clients to evaluate the medical records and documentation provided for accuracy and legitimacy. Our goal is to facilitate the highest quality of professional medical evaluations to our clients while upholding the integrity of health care services.